This is the step-by-step tutorial on how to Download BGMI 1.6 Update. If you are looking for the latest version of Battlegrounds Mobile India then this will guide you to download BGMI 1.6.0 update along with the full procedure.
Download BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA 1.6 is the Indian version of multiplayer battle royale game PUBG developed by KRAFTON only for Indian Players.
The game is absolutely free of cost with full of amusements by traveling into the most exciting maps and fight with enemies by picking up the best equipment you find. This is a game for team players but you can play it Solo/Duo/In a team of 4 players at a time.
Also Check: Download PUBG Mobile [Latest Version]
When you log in to the game you will be rewarded with some exciting rewards such as outfits, weapon skins, and some other surprises. It is not only a one-time reward you will keep getting these rewards as you keep playing the game.
What Is New In BGMI 1.6 Update
As you know BGMI 1.6 is the upcoming version of Battle Royale Game Battlegrounds Mobile India aka PUBG Mobile. In this update, a lot of new things are coming which will make the game even more interesting and the game UI has been completely changed in this update.
- Infection Mode: This update might come in october on the occation of Halloween in which we migh experience the Zombies once again.
- Payload: For temporary Payload mode has been removed from the game, but there is probability that in the next BGMI update 1.6 we might see Payload mode once again or a new version of it.
- Vikendi 2.0: Actually it was supposed to launch in 1.5 update but due to some issues it is delayed to 1.6 update. In the next update we might expect a new refreshing Vikendi.
- Settings Division: Earlier in Basic settings we used to see a long list of settings in once row, but for your comfort now it has been divided into 3 sections (Aim and tap to fire, Advanced Features, Privacy and Social).
- Joystick Sensitivity: In Advacned Features a new feature has been introduced to adjust the sensitivity of Joystick. This is another great feature that I loved a lot.
- Continuosly Use Bandages: By enabling this option the gap in applying second bandage will be eliminated and your character will continuosly use bandages. If this option is disabled the character won’t pick up second bandage unless you use it manually. So it is better to keep it enable.
- New Headshot Sound Effect: In the next 1.6 BGMI update we will be getting a new heashot sound effect. In this update when your bullet hits the head of the opponent a metal clanking sound will occur so you can identify that it shot the enemies head.
These are some of the expected upcoming features that can be seen in the next version of PUBG Mobile and Battlegrounds Mobile India. But according to the reports 90% chance is these items will be seen. I’m saying this because it is available in the PUBG Mobile 1.6 Beta Version update and players are enjoying it.
Download BGMI 1.6 Latest Version
For more entertainment, it has many different modes such as battle royale mode, free fire fight, or TDM mode. Players can choose what they want to play. utilizes the full capabilities of Unreal Engine 4 to bring alive fantastic worlds augmented by 3D sound, to build a truly immersive experience on a mobile phone.
With detailed monthly new content updates and world-class collaborations, there is always something to look forward to in this battle royale game. As we progress down the calendar, we will hear more and more feedback from you on India’s favorite game, we will work with partners and bring exciting new collaborations your way. To play BGMI without any issue you will need:
- Stable internet connection
- Android 5.1.1 or above
- At least 2 GB memory
Download BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA 1.6 Update
|Name||BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA|
|File Size||90 MB|
|Supports||Android 5.1 & Up|
|Last Updated||September 2021|
How To Download BGMI 1.6 Beta Version?
Follow the below steps to update Battlegrounds Mobile India to v1.6 easily. This is the step-by-step tutorial to update BGMI latest version.
Step1: Go to Battlegrounds Mobile India Tester page
Step 2: Join the BGMI Beta program
Step 3: Clear Play Store cache & Cookies
Step 4: Go to Google Play Store > You will be asked to download the game once again
Step 5: Once you download Beta version 1.6 of BGMI you will get the latest version
The expected release date of BGMI 1.6 Update has been extended from August 14, 2021, to September 14, 2021, and the users will be able to update the game by 05:30 AM. These changes have been made officially by PUBG Mobile.
In BGMI 1.6 Beta Patch Notes new items like Alien Ship, Companion Upgrade, Flora Menace, etc have been added.
No, there is no need to connect VPN for playing if you are an Indian user.
Yes, BGMI 1.6 update is available in India, because it is officially launched for Indian users only.
Yes, you can use any android emulator to play BGMI on the computer for free. It is available for both the 32bit and 64bit windows.
I’m assuming that you have updated BGMI with the latest version. If you have any queries regarding updates, installation, or anything please let us know in the comment section. It will be updated with the upcoming version so make sure to bookmark this page because it will be updated in the future for the upcoming updates.
Bookmark this page to get notified about the 1.6 update of Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI).