Finally, BGMI 2.0 Patch Notes has been released, where lots of new and exciting things have been done in the game to improve user experience. In the BGMI 2.0 patch notes update, you will be experiencing lots of new things in the game. Here we will be talking about all the improvements made in the game with complete details.
In the latest version, lots of improvements with some new items have been added such as Livik, UTV, XT Weapons Upgrade, Evangelion Collaboration, Haptics System, New Season/Mode and more.
BGMI 2.0 Patch Notes Highlights
- Official Version Of Livik
- New Vehicle UTV
- XT Weapon Upgrade
- New Supply Feature
- Random Crate Treasure Maps
- Livik’s Iconic Volcano
- Evangelion Collaboration
- Classic Mode Updates
- Recall Feature Improvements
- Haptics System
- Basic Control Improvements
- Shotgun Improvements
- New Season
- New Mode
- New Cheerpark
|BGMI Evangelion Collaboration Release Date||May 11, 2022|
|M10 Royale Pass End Date||May 19, 2022, 05:30 AM|
|C2S6 M11 Release Date||May 19, 2022, 07:30 AM|
|BGMI 2.0 Update Release Date||May 13, 2022|
|C2S5 M10 RP Lock Date||May 19, 2022, 05:30 AM – 07:30 AM|
|C2S6 Release Date||May 19, 2022, 05:30 AM|
BGMI 2.0 Patch Notes Preview
These are the changes that have been made in the game BGMI 2.0 Beta Patch Notes, and now they are coming in BGMI with much more improvements. Let us have a look at everything one by one.
1. Official Version Of Livik: After two years of testing and improvements, the official version of Livik is finally ready for launch. The developers have kept the fast-paced battles of the test version and have taken another look at Midstein, Blomster, the Logistic Center, Iceborg and other areas, substantially improving their look and fully optimizing their layouts.
2. New Vehicle – UTV: In the official release version of Livik a new all-terrain UTV is added. It is a small four-seater vehicle that excels in all terrains. No matter how complex the environment is the UTV will be able to quickly traverse the area.
3. XT Weapon Upgrade: The XT Weapon upgrade packs will be available in Supply Shops that appear in fixed locations. These packs can be used to upgrade weapons to their XT version, which increases their performance and control. These upgrades will be immensely helpful in battle in the official version of Livik
4. New Supply Feature: The official version of Livik has the new ways to acquire supplies. When starting a match, an advanced supply zone will spawn randomly on the map. These areas have more supplies and Shop Tokens than any other place on the map.
5. Random Crate Treasure Maps: In the official release version of Livik they have added Random Crates Treasures Maps, Wild Berries, Soccer Challenge, Vehicle Ramp Challenges, Zip line, Airdrop Markers, and other gameplay mechanics.
6. Livik’s Iconic Volcano: The Livik’s Iconic Volcano is getting ready to erupt again after many years of dormancy. When the volcano erupts, remember to be careful and take evasive action!
7. Evangelion Collaboration: The new PUBG MOBILE x EVANGELION themed mode is coming soon! This mode features a special Blue Zone mechanic to make battles faster and more exciting. The 6th Angel has invaded Erangel! Witness the might of the Angel up close watch EVA Unit-01 the Angel and pick up supplies to the Defensive Fortress and pick up supplies from the Defensive Fortress.
8. Classic Mode Updates: In Erangel and Miramar for both Ranked and Unranked Mode, we’have added a new item called the Emergency Pickup. After picking it up, you can use it from Quick Items. When deployed, the Emergency Pickup generates a hot air balloon. The balloon rises into the air, signaling a rescue plane to come pick you up. When you tap the plane, it will pick you up and carry you toward the center of the Play zone. You can choose to jump out any time. If you see a safe area that you’d prefer to land in. It’s also worth nothing that when you’re in the Blue Zone even if you’re in the air you’will continue to take damage.
9. Recall Feature Improvements: In the new version, recall feature has got some improvements. How the Recall counter is displayed got some adjustments to make it easier to read. When a defeated player is recalled, their view from the plane has been improved to make it easier to observe the battlefield.
10. Haptics System: A haptic feedback system is added to the new version. When haptics feedback is enabled, you will feel haptic feedback for various actions taken in the game. Real-time haptic feedback can be enabled for weapons, vehicles, character statuses, sound visualizations, and other triggers. You can adjust the quality of the haptics in settings and also adjust the strength of the haptics and customize them for different combat scenarios.
11. Basic Control Improvements: A lot of basic features in the game has been improved. The decline feature for follow requests now stays in effect for the whole match. The collapse feature has been added to the item bar of the Backpack. The buttons for Graffiti and Emotes have been merged in matches.
The transparency of mark messages have been also adjusted and the size of the Throwables and Consumables wheels. The display effects of the elimination messages and tips have also been made more obvious and clear. At the same time, in-match notices now appear when certain actions take place.
12. Shotgun Improvements: The hit damage ratio and ranged damage to the shotgun is improved slightly increased the base damage to the Sawed-off Shotgun and improved the overall balance of weapons. Improvements have also been made to the Smoke Grenade effects, weapons animations against walls, the marking feature, and sprint controls to give you a smoother gaming experience.
13. New Season: The new Cycle 2 Season 6 is about to start, and it got new optimizations to tiers. Bronze is now split into 3 Mini Tiers, Silver is split into 4 Mini Tiers, and no changes have been made for Gold Tier and above.
14. New Mode: A new themed Core Circle missions is added along with commemorative titles, exclusive rewards that can be unlocked by collecting crates. New season rewards are now ready.
15. Cheer Park: The cheer park also got some improvements. In the new version, a mini soccer field and the 4-seat Wingman to Cheer Park. You can invite your friends to experience it together!
These are some major updates changes that are coming to the game, this have been informed by the BGMI 2.0 official patch notes. If you have any queries regarding these Patch Notes update, check out the official patch notes or watch this below video.
I’m assuming this article would be useful for you to get complete information about BGMI 2.0 Patch Notes Update (Battlegrounds Mobile India 2.0 Patch Notes). If you have any query, suggestions, or want to share anything, please let us know in the comments below. For more gaming news and updates, stay tuned with WargXP.com.