- List Of Apex Legends Mobile Characters and Abilities
- 1. Bloodhound (Technological Tracker)
- 2. Gibraltar (Shielded Fortress)
- 3. Lifeline (Combat Medic)
- 4. Pathfinder (Forward Scout)
- 5. Bangalore (Professional Soldier)
- 6. Mirage (Holographic Trickster)
- 7. Octane (High-Speed Daredevil)
- 8. Wraith (Interdimensional Skirmisher)
- 9. Caustic (Toxic Trapper)
- Apex Legends Mobile Tier List: Characters Ranked
This is the complete guide to Apex Legends Mobile Characters and Abilities, with detailed information about all the legends of APEXM. Apex Legends Mobile is an online multiplayer game which is full of high graphics quality and offers an exciting gaming experience on Mobile.
In Apex Legends Mobile every has unique specialty and by using their special abilities wisely you can play the game and defeat opponent. All the characters are not unlocked initially, so you have to play the game or purchase them with syndicate Gold Coin.
List Of Apex Legends Mobile Characters and Abilities
Here are all the characters (Legends) of Apex Legends Mobile along with their special abilities. Let us have a look at all the characters and their special abilities one by one.
|Legends||Tactical Ability||Passive Ability||Ultimate Ability|
|Bloodhound||Eye of the Allfather||Tracker||Beast of the Hunt|
|Gibraltar||Dome of Protection||Gun Shield||Defensive Bombardment|
|Lifeline||D.O.C. Heal Drone||Combat Medic||Care Package|
|Pathfinder||Grappling Hook||Insider Knowledge||Zipline Gun|
|Bangalore||Smoke Launcher||Double Time||Rolling Thunder|
|Mirage||Psyche Out||Now You See Me . . .||Life of the Party|
|Octane||Stim||Swift Mend||Launch Pad|
|Wraith||Into the Void||Voices from the Void||Dimensional Rift|
|Caustic||Nox Gas Trap||Nox Vision||Nox Gas Grenade|
1. Bloodhound (Technological Tracker)
With their beliefs routed in a long-lost culture, BLOODHOUND is a mystery. But what is known is that nobody can hide, once they’ve got your scent. With the ability to follow tracks, see through walls, and the ultimate beast-mode, it’s rare that the hunter does not take down the prey.
- Tactical Ability (Eye of the Allfather): Briefly reveal hidden enemies, traps and clues throughout structures in front of you.
- Passive Ability (Tracker): See tracks left behind by your foes.
- Ultimate Ability (Beast of the Hunt): Enhances your senses, allowing you to move faster and highlighting your prey.
|Tactical Ability||Eye of the Allfather|
|Ultimate Ability||Beast of the Hunt|
2. Gibraltar (Shielded Fortress)
Standing at 6 foot 4 and weighing in at 265 pounds, it’s hard to miss MAKOA GIBRALTAR. GIBRALTAR’s presence on the arena floor can always be felt, in both his might and his personality. A gentle giant at heart, he lives by the SARAS search and Rescue motto to be the shield for those in need. Whether it’s dropping his protective dome, taking fire with his shield, or unleashing his devastating orbital strike, you know when Gibraltar’s around.
- Tactical Ability (Dome of Protection): Throw down a dome shield that blocks attacks.
- Passive Ability (Gun Shield): Aiming down sights deploys a gun shield that blocks incoming fire.
- Ultimate Ability (Defensive Bombardment): Call in a concentrated mortar strike on a marked position.
|Real Name||Makoa Gibraltar|
|Tactical Ability||Dome of Protection|
|Passive Ability||Gun Shield|
|Ultimate Ability||Defensive Bombardment|
3. Lifeline (Combat Medic)
Ajay has devoted her life to helping those in need. This combat medic is the ultimate support element to any squad. She boasts the fastest revival time with cover, Her healing drone is key during intense fire fights. Her care package is the favorite of every player in the squad. Lifeline is always down for a fight.
- Tactical Ability (D.O.C. Heal Drone): Call your Drone of Compassion to automatically heal nearby teammates over time.
- Passive Ability (Combat Medic): Deploy D.O.C. to revive teammates, leaving you free to move and defend.
- Ultimate Ability (Care Package): Call in a drop pod full of high-quality defensive gear.
|Real Name||Ajay Che|
|Tactical Ability||D.O.C. Heal Drone|
|Passive Ability||Combat Medic|
|Ultimate Ability||Care Package|
4. Pathfinder (Forward Scout)
Legends come from all over the outlands, and some of them aren’t even human. Pathfinder is a scouting specialist, this modified worker bot can use his grapple to easily get the drop on enemies and access hard to reach places. PATHFINDER can also reveal the next ring location. While his zipline can provide the squad with a quick escape, giving a tactical advantage.
- Tactical Ability (Grappling Hook): Grapple to get to out-of-reach places quickly.
- Passive Ability (Insider Knowledge): Scan a survey beacon to reveal the ring’s next location.
- Ultimate Ability (Zipline Gun): Create a zipline for everyone to use.
|Age||He really wants to know, too.|
|Home Planet||He’s trying to find out!|
|Tactical Ability||Grappling Hook|
|Passive Ability||Insider Knowledge|
|Ultimate Ability||Zipline Gun|
5. Bangalore (Professional Soldier)
Sgt First Class Anita Williams, 40138416, Call sign: BANGALORE. This former military weapons expert can use her smoke launcher and speed burst to quickly elude and get the drop on any opponent. With the widest area of affect, her rolling thunder ability is the true game changer.
- Tactical Ability (Smoke Launcher): Fire a high-velocity smoke canister that explodes into a smoke wall on impact.
- Passive Ability (Double Time): Taking a fire while sprinting makes you move faster for a brief time.
- Ultimate Ability (Rolling Thunder): Call in an artillery strike that slowly creeps across the landscape.
|Real Name||Anita Williams|
|Tactical Ability||Smoke Launcher|
|Passive Ability||Double Time|
|Ultimate Ability||Rolling Thunder|
6. Mirage (Holographic Trickster)
MIRAGE doesn’t take himself too seriously. But don’t be fooled, he’s a master of deception. Equipped with the most advanced holographic technology, his illusions can trick even the most focused competitors. So make sure you know who you’re shooting at, at all times because love him or hate him. MIRAGE brings that special something to the Games.
- Tactical Ability (Psyche Out): Send out a holographic decoy to confuse the enemy.
- Passive Ability (Now You See Me . . .): Automatically cloak when using Respawn Beacons and reviving teammates.
- Ultimate Ability (Life of the Party): Deploy a team of Decoys to distract enemies.
|Real Name||Elliott Witt|
|Tactical Ability||Psyche Out|
|Passive Ability||Now You See Me . . .|
|Ultimate Ability||Life of the Party|
7. Octane (High-Speed Daredevil)
24 hours after riding a grenade blast to beat the gauntlet speed record. Octavio Silva awoke with brand-new robotic legs and thus octane was born. With the ability to regenerate in combat and a never-ending supply of stem this daredevil literally runs circles around the competition. But his ultimate trick is his jump pad. Hurtling through the air opt-ins dream is to become the apex Alina’s most extraordinary and death-defying legend.
- Tactical Ability (Stim): Move 30% faster for six seconds. Costs health to use.
- Passive Ability (Swift Mend): Automatically restores health over time.
- Ultimate Ability (Launch Pad): Deploy a jump pad that catapults teammates through the air.
|Real Name||Octavio Silva|
|Passive Ability||Swift Mend|
|Ultimate Ability||Launch Pad|
8. Wraith (Interdimensional Skirmisher)
Phasing between dimensions has shown wraiths the outcome of every single choice. A side effect of the technology, for voices in her head now equities infinite possibilities. But she has learned to trust the whiskers by dropping into the void. She’s rendered nearly undetectable. With enough energy, she can even open a dimensional rift linking two portals.
- Tactical Ability (Into the Void): Reposition quickly through the safety of void space, avoiding all damage.
- Passive Ability (Voices from the Void): A voice warns you when danger approaches. As far as you can tell, it’s on your side.
- Ultimate Ability (Dimensional Rift): Link two locations with portals for 60 seconds, allowing your entire team to use them.
|Real Name||Renee Blasey|
|Tactical Ability||Into the Void|
|Passive Ability||Voices from the Void|
|Ultimate Ability||Dimensional Rift|
9. Caustic (Toxic Trapper)
Many would call CAUSTIC a sociopath. He wouldn’t classify it that way. His toxic gas traps can quickly ambush an entire squad. Immune to his own chemicals, he calmly stalks his subjects. They say, not all Legends are heroes. And that is truly evident with CAUSTIC.
- Tactical Ability (Nox Gas Trap): Drop canisters that release deadly Nox gas when shot or triggered by enemies.
- Passive Ability (Nox Vision): Allows you to see enemies through your gas.
- Ultimate Ability (Nox Gas Grenade): Blankets a large area in Nox gas.
|Real Name||Alexander Nox|
|Tactical Ability||Nox Gas Trap|
|Passive Ability||Nox Vision|
|Ultimate Ability||Nox Gas Grenade|
Apex Legends Mobile Tier List: Characters Ranked
I have shared all the details about the characters of Apex Legends Mobile. But if you are confused in selection of who is the best Legends for ranked mode, then the below table would help you in taking better decision. Legends listed from S Tier – B Tier will help you form a well-rounded team.
|S Tier||Gibraltar, Bloodhound|
|A Tier||Octane, Wraith, Lifeline|
|B Tier||Bangalore, Caustic, Pathfinder|
|D Tier||Wattson, Revenant|
I’m assuming this article would be useful for you to get complete information about List Of Apex Legends Mobile Characters and Their Abilities. If you have any query, suggestions, or want to share anything, please let us know in the comments below. For more gaming news and updates, stay tuned with WargXP.com.